Schedule R is used by an organization that files Form 990 to provide information on related organizations, on certain transactions with related organizations, an on certain unrelated partnerships through which the organization conducts significant activities.
What is the condition for filing Schedule R?
- Part I of Schedule R (Form 990) requires identifying information on any organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as disregarded entities of the filing organization.
- Part II requires identifying information on related tax-exempt organizations.
- Part III requires identifying information on any related organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as partnerships.
- Part IV requires identifying information on any related organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as C or S corporations or trust.
- Part V requires information on transactions between the organization and related organizations (excluding disregarded entities).
- Part VI requires information on an unrelated organization taxable as a partnership through which the organization conducted more than 5% of its activities.
- IRS Authorized
- Unlimited Filing
- Schedules are auto-generated for FREE
- Copy Data from Prior Year Return
- Bulk upload templates
- Internal Audit Check
- Invite members to Review & Approve Forms
- Get the Right Worksheet
- Retransmit rejected return for FREE
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension
- US Based Support
Exempt ORG Forms
File your 990-N from anytime, anywhere
Download the App for IOS and Android Tablet Devices
ExpressTaxExempt for MOBILE
Just access from your mobile and start filing IRS Form 990-N.