Schedule R (Form 990)Back To 990 Schedules
Schedule R is used by an organization that files Form 990 to provide information on related organizations, on certain transactions with related organizations, an on certain unrelated partnerships through which the organization conducts significant activities.
What is the condition for filing Schedule R?
- Part I of Schedule R (Form 990) requires identifying information on any organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as disregarded entities of the filing organization.
- Part II requires identifying information on related tax-exempt organizations.
- Part III requires identifying information on any related organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as partnerships.
- Part IV requires identifying information on any related organizations that are treated for federal tax purposes as C or S corporations or trust.
- Part V requires information on transactions between the organization and related organizations (excluding disregarded entities).
- Part VI requires information on an unrelated organization taxable as a partnership through which the organization conducted more than 5% of its activities.
- E-filing available for Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990-PF, & 1120-POL
- Schedules are auto generated & FREE
- Manage Reviewers & Approvers
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension