Form 990 Amended ReturnBack To Form 990
At any time, an organization can file an amended Form 990 return to update or add to the information reported on a previously filed return for the same period; the amended return must be made available for public inspection either three years from the filing date or three years from the original deadline of the return, whichever is later.
To indicate the return as the organization's final return ever, check the ""Final Return/Terminated"" box in Item B of the Heading on page 1 of the return form and complete Schedule N, which is about liquidation, termination, dissolution, or significant disposition of assets.
With ExpressTaxExempt, an organization can amend its Form 990 from the Dashboard of the organization's ExpressTaxExempt account:
- Click the AMENDED RETURN button
- Enter an explanation why you're amending the return
- Click the CONTINUE link to make your changes
- E-filing available for Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990-PF, & 1120-POL
- Schedules are auto generated & FREE
- Manage Reviewers & Approvers
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension