Schedule H (Form 990)Back To 990 Schedules
Hospital organizations use Schedule H (Form 990) to provide information on the activities and policies of, and community benefit provided by, its hospital facilities and other non-hospital health care facilities that it operated during the tax year. This includes facilities operated either directly or through disregarded entities or joint ventures.
The organization must file a single Schedule H (Form990) that combines information from:
- Hospital facilities directly operated by the organization.
- Hospital facilities operated by disregarded entities of which the organization is the sole member.
- Other health care facilities and programs of the hospital organization or any of the entities described in 1 or 2, even if provided separately from the hospital's license.
- Hospital facilities and other health care facilities and programs operated by any joint venture treated as a partnership, to the extent of the hospital organization's proportionate share of the joint venture.
Organizations are not to report information from hospitals located outside of the United States in Parts I, II, III, or V. Information from foreign joint ventures and partnerships must be reported in Part IV, Management Companies and Joint Ventures. Information concerning foreign hospitals and facilities can be described in Part VI.
- E-filing available for Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990-PF, & 1120-POL
- Schedules are auto generated & FREE
- Manage Reviewers & Approvers
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension