Hospital organizations use Schedule H (Form 990) to provide information on the activities and policies of, and community benefit provided by, its hospital facilities and other non-hospital health care facilities that it operated during the tax year. This includes facilities operated either directly or through disregarded entities or joint ventures.
The organization must file a single Schedule H (Form990) that combines information from:
- Hospital facilities directly operated by the organization.
- Hospital facilities operated by disregarded entities of which the organization is the sole member.
- Other health care facilities and programs of the hospital organization or any of the entities described in 1 or 2, even if provided separately from the hospital's license.
- Hospital facilities and other health care facilities and programs operated by any joint venture treated as a partnership, to the extent of the hospital organization's proportionate share of the joint venture.
Organizations are not to report information from hospitals located outside of the United States in Parts I, II, III, or V. Information from foreign joint ventures and partnerships must be reported in Part IV, Management Companies and Joint Ventures. Information concerning foreign hospitals and facilities can be described in Part VI.
- IRS Authorized
- Unlimited Filing
- Schedules are auto-generated for FREE
- Copy Data from Prior Year Return
- Bulk upload templates
- Internal Audit Check
- Invite members to Review & Approve Forms
- Get the Right Worksheet
- Retransmit rejected return for FREE
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension
- US Based Support
Exempt ORG Forms
File your 990-N from anytime, anywhere
Download the App for IOS and Android Tablet Devices
ExpressTaxExempt for MOBILE
Just access from your mobile and start filing IRS Form 990-N.