Form 990-PF Amended Return

Back To Form 990-PF

An organization can make changes to an approved return for any year by filing an amended return, including all attachments, with the correct information. Only a Form 990-PF of the same filing year can be amended, and the amended return must provide all the information necessary for the form and instructions, not just the new or corrected information.

Organizations needing a complete copy of its previously filed return can submit a Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, to the IRS. Refer to IRS.gov for information in regards to receiving blank tax forms.

With ExpressTaxExempt, an organization can amend its Form 990-PF from the Dashboard of the organization's ExpressTaxExempt account:

  • Click the AMENDED RETURN button
  • Enter an explanation why you're amending the return
  • Click the CONTINUE link to make your changes

Exclusive Features

  • E-filing available for Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990-PF, & 1120-POL
  • Schedules are auto generated & FREE
  • Manage Reviewers & Approvers
  • Supports Amended Return
  • Supports 990 Extension

ExpressTaxExempt APP


File your 990-N from anytime, anywhere

Download the App for IOS and Android Tablet Devices
iOS App Store Google play

ExpressTaxExempt for MOBILE

Just access from your mobile and start filing IRS Form 990-N.

Need Further Help? Contact Us

Our live support specialists in Rock Hill, SC are always ready to offer professional service and assistance.


Frequently Asked Questions

Find answers related to e-filing IRS Form 990-N (e-Postcard), 990-EZ, 990, 990-PF, Form 1120-POL and Extension Form 8868 with our Frequently Asked Questions.

Learn More


Stay updated with the latest news, features, and industry trends around ExpressTaxExempt.

Read Now