Form 990-PF Amended ReturnBack To Form 990-PF
An organization can make changes to an approved return for any year by filing an amended return, including all attachments, with the correct information. Only a Form 990-PF of the same filing year can be amended, and the amended return must provide all the information necessary for the form and instructions, not just the new or corrected information.
Organizations needing a complete copy of its previously filed return can submit a Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return, to the IRS. Refer to IRS.gov for information in regards to receiving blank tax forms.
With ExpressTaxExempt, an organization can amend its Form 990-PF from the Dashboard of the organization's ExpressTaxExempt account:
- Click the AMENDED RETURN button
- Enter an explanation why you're amending the return
- Click the CONTINUE link to make your changes
- E-filing available for Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990-PF, & 1120-POL
- Schedules are auto generated & FREE
- Manage Reviewers & Approvers
- Supports Amended Return
- Supports 990 Extension